Discuss Customised Tool Bags. Are they Popular in U.K.? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

KennyKen

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Well just thought I'll start a Thread regarding this. I know my Tool bag was bog standard in U.K. But in Australia they love there customised Tool bags. Made out of tough Vinyl with rock solid base fully customised pockets which are lockable. Strap is made out of car belt material with padding. Changeable Colours with name etc sign written on the bag... oh I could go on. Well I got the Electricians Ultimate bag. Westham Colours. For $300 bucks - £140. Bag is probably the best bag I've had for accessibility and layout.. website is beehivevinyl.com.au. More expensive and lavish versions are made my MSMUIR

They are made out of redundant 'bouncy castle' material. It's a good idea, rainproof and it's looks well sturdy with good segregated pockets.
It would be unique over here - next one to go down under for holidays bring back a few.

I don't like the look of those at all, but would probably have to see one in the real.
You'd look like a paramedic or motorcycle courier with one of those shiny things.

ebc4b.png

$590 WOW

Il stick with my C.K hahaha

The Lads who are earning 5K a week. Wouldn't blink an eye lid at paying these prices. I'm back onsite Wednesday I'll take a snap at the Westham coloured bag. It's the beehive version. Cheaper but looks a lot less like an ambulance bag. 140 pounds I think is well worth it. The bags are strong as ----. Pockets for almost everything and fully lockable another bonus. Although stealing tools from other tradesman is bloody rare over here. Couldn't say that about the UK with the amount of undesirables onsite. I remember leaving an area for 2 minutes once. Literally to plug a 110v lead into a tranny. Come back and ladder and battery drill were lifted..

Was it one of those "Boil in the bag Sparkies" that nicked your tools Kenny?:rolleyes:

Reply to Customised Tool Bags. Are they Popular in U.K.? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock