Discuss Dan Mawson.. Happy to answer any electrical or plumbing questions....Fire Away in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Daniel Mawson

Hi everyone,

Im new to this forum, only just came across it today, my name is Dan and I am the owner and Founder Of Multicore National we are a 24 hour emergency company.

I write on various other forums on the web and I am happy to answer any questions you may have... Anything electrical, plumbing and Gas.

Hope to hear from some of you guys soon.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dan

I just had a v quick read of your electrician section on the home page and noted at least two typos..:flushed:

Yes I am the grammar police :)

But a big welcome to the forum!

Thats one of my downfalls :) thanks for letting me know, I have read through it a number of times and have never spotted them, haha

Thank you, I am happy to help people out in any way, if they don't mind my terrible grammar

thank you, I will get this changed... Trying to write a website when your terrible with grammar is difficult haha.
My partner is also use less so cheers :)

Hi Dan. Interesting company. How long you been running? Do you sub your work out to engineers or are they all employed direct?

Might be a bit more than just advertising. :) The company sounds like it's really going somewhere. Nice shiny website and good reviews.

Multicore National Ltd 10560402 incorporated 12 Jan 2017 - Electrical Installation. Multicore Northwest Ltd 09644242 incorporated 17 June 2015. Good luck Dan with your new business.

Hi Dan. Interesting company. How long you been running? Do you sub your work out to engineers or are they all employed direct?
Judging by the website wording and the terms and conditions it's sub contract to independant engineers as they invoice labour charges direct to customer and also it there own insurance that covers work carried out, not Multicore National.

Some big claims on the webs site which I would take at a pinch of salt such as
""They now work alongside thousands of technicians and engineers, training them up to the highest and most qualified standards and offering a rapid response service to the UK.""
Do they really traing up each of the thousands of engineers ??

Be interesting to see if anyone has been approached to carry out work on their behalf. I've seen posts on here from folks who have subbed for similar companies and not been paid.

Reply to Dan Mawson.. Happy to answer any electrical or plumbing questions....Fire Away in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net