Discuss Danger board/sign in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

securityvillage

When I was an industrial spark I used to have a danger board issued by the firm, a heavy duty plastic type board which gave name and trade for locking off switches etc. Where do you get yours from? Could someone provide details of a supplier? I just want one for my lock off kit

When I was an industrial spark I used to have a danger board issued by the firm, a heavy duty plastic type board which gave name and trade for locking off switches etc. Where do you get yours from? Could someone provide details of a supplier? I just want one for my lock off kit

I made my own using word and some clipart, then took printed A4 sheets to a local print shop and got them printed on yellow card and laminated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Danger board/sign in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I had a call to a new customer who was experiencing what sounded like nuisance tripping on a kitchen ring. Some background first. It's an MK LN...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sort of an interesting one. I had a call from a client to say she is getting a shock when using the shower. I told her not to use it and...
Replies
Views
Has anyone fitted an SPD to a schneider standalone AFDD DB. Isobar P B Standalone Active distribution board, Acti9, 24 AFDD ways This board only...
Replies
Views
Hi, We’re having problems with our Bosch serie 6 washer/dryer. It’s about 6 years old. The model number is WVG30461GB/03. It has begun to stop...
Replies
Views
Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock