Discuss Dating Beautiful Russians. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Spoon

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just spotted this on the forum. Yep shes good looking but her spine is buggered. No wonder she doesn't have a boyfriend. :)
upload_2016-9-17_11-30-55.png

How ever tempting the Russian and Asian bride ads are, I don’t think the wife would be too impressed if I rocked on with one of them in tow.:)

I don't think my missus would take it well if I started messing about on a dating site. I used to tell her that I always wanted to put my info in, just to see what matches I got.

my mate meet a Georgian princess once on skype, went to get married in there, spend all his hard earned dosh on a posh wedding, imported her in here, sorted her visa and stuff. she left back to Georgia after realising shes nothing in here, just another girl with pretty face not a TV personality she used to be at home.

My missus is Polish, met her online although she was already living over here. She is gorgeous but 100% genuine too. Been married 7 years and have a sprog who's nearly 6. Never understood what she saw in me at first, knew she wasn't after my money cos I had none! Turns out she just loved me. She is becoming more Yorkshire every day too.

That is a really bad photoshop!!

Reply to Dating Beautiful Russians. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I bought this house a couple months ago. It was built in 1952 (same as me) but has been rewired with yellow 12 awg Romex dated 2007. Looks like a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys & gals, I gave in and bought the new Megger MFT-X1. Got my hands on it Friday night, had a little play with it, used it at work on Monday...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a professional coffe machine working at 220 V and it currently drain about 2,5 kW of power. I have made this simple and horrible...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone In September 2023 I rented a beautiful 3 bedroom apartment, with all electric supply, no gas powered appliances. I noted down the...
Replies
Views
Just need some advice on this one - i wont be doing the work myself - but wanted to understand what could be done in my situation without chasing...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock