Discuss day to day work in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DurhamSparky

Well seen as i dont upload much i thought i would enlighten you on my day to day full time job as a Building Engineer on a Data Centre!!

How to rope off and work safe

best inventions ever Suspended celings and floating floors just pile guff uner/on top put the tiles back n bobs your uncle fannys ur aunt n your offsky

funny as in an office refurb when you got a tile removed under the carpet tiles that are laying over the top and your mate comes to borrow some tool or other and stacks it as he falls down the whole under the carpet!!! oh how we laughed

Reply to day to day work in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

BH Electrics, is growing our team. Located in beautiful Port Douglas, Far North Queensland provides electrical solutions to commercial...
Replies
Views
I am seeking a job as an electricians mate / improver / labourer around South Yorkshire. I am based in Doncaster, i have a uk full driving licence...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice from the wider audience / those who may have done similar before. I entered the game a bit later / in a non...
Replies
Views
An old and now deceased friend's place has some rewirable fuses with asbestos flash pads. They are long overdue for replacement and now that seems...
Replies
Views
I am an experienced electrical engineer consultant in building services, and I am looking to expand my professional horizons by taking on side...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock