• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss decision in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

dingledong

Got home at 4 the Mrs and her sister are laying laminate floors all I have done is watch tv and eat my dinner which she made and go on here.if I ask for a cup of tea do you think I am taking the p ? They are still working

The correct action would be to yell from your telly front position " Ain't you lazy ****s got that done yet, I'm dying for a cuppa. You should be grateful you are let out the kitchen anyway"

:boxing_smiley:

Got home at 4 the Mrs and her sister are laying laminate floors all I have done is watch tv and eat my dinner which she made and go on here.if I ask for a cup of tea do you think I am taking the p ? They are still working

I'm impressed in your faith in letting two women lay flooring.

Forget the tea, ask for beer.

Reply to decision in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back