Discuss Demand to stop agencies deducting Employers National Insurance from our hourly rates in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Sparks link

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/takeaction/929/567/163/?taf_id=14323213&cid=fb_na#

We have starting a petition to get ACAS to look into the deduction of employers NI from our rates. The aim is to ensure that when working under an umbrella company that the agency pay our rates and 13.8% on top to the umbrella company. This should be calculated each week upon receipt of our time sheet, example is you are being paid £17.00 per hour and you work 50 hours your pay then is £850 plus 13.8% for Employers NI, your deduction would then be taken from £850, we also want to seek to scrap umbrella company charging us to pay us; they should charge the agency since the agency has a legal responsibility to pay us, the umbrella company is therfore doing the agencies job and charging us to do it.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/takeaction/929/567/163/?taf_id=14323213&cid=fb_na#

Reply to Demand to stop agencies deducting Employers National Insurance from our hourly rates in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

C
Hi, I am looking for some advice, my bungalow was built in 1926 and in the 20 years that I have owned it there has always been an ugly lead pipe...
Replies
Views
How fair is agency work? This is a genuine question. I started work for an agency. Its the first time I have done this. I dont get paid by the...
Replies
Views
D
Self Employed Electrician Insurance trying to start off, As you know my English isnt that great so LAWER talk and Insurance sadly i was in the...
Replies
Views
DuaneMHunt1976
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock