Discuss Demoted after all this time in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Welcome back! The pub is boarded up and derelict. It was never the same again after the prices went up and the cigarette ban. Although, occasionally someone will accidentally fall through the dusty crevices.:)

the price these garages charge, i'll stick with the local offy. seen a bottle of JD in local garage @ £21. thought "that's a good price, i'll have some of that". on close inspection, it was 1/2 bottle in a full bottle sized box.

Not sure why your Arms access disappeared but maybe happened when the forum software was changed. You're back in again.

im back myself after a long lay off personal problems but eh I'm sure I'm not the only one ha ha ive notiched the forum has changed a bit how come it comes up as my name and not farm electrics how can I change this thanks

Same but I’m bloody DIY now. Could a mod get me into the arms please

You are now Diy because one of the mods has been out and looked at your work standard :)
Only joking of course,welcome back camerabloke,nice to see old names re appear

Hi Kam, hope you'll be digging out bad santa again this year.

I must subconsciously be gearing up for it. Found myself listening to Perry Como - Papa Loves Mambo yesterday. Haven’t actually seen the sequel and the reviews aren’t very good for it but I’m willing to wager that $ʎ¡ʇ still happened when he partied naked!:D

.........ive notiched the forum has changed a bit how come it comes up as my name and not farm electrics how can I change this thanks
Yeah, the forum changed to a completely different software quite a while ago and there were the usual niggles most of which were sorted out at the time.
Not sure why your username changed from farmelectrics to your actual name but looking at the user histories you opened the paulgrahamsmith as a duplicate account which was first flagged in May 2011.

Farmelectrics tripped AE detector.
Farmelectrics seems to have multiple personalities using paulgrahamsmith and farmelectrics sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!
Thread by: Dan, May 6, 2011, 0 replies, in forum: General Mods Forum

What usually happens is a staff member will send you a PM saying you can't run multiple accounts so please choose which one you want to keep so we can close the other one. If you don't reply then eventually we'll just close the account that's least active.

If you like I can change the name of the paulgrahamsmith account to Farmelectrics but obviously when this is done you won't be able to log in as paulgrahamsmith any more.

Reply to Demoted after all this time in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock