• If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.

Discuss desperately Looking for experience after completing lvl 3 2365. (west midlands) in the Electrical Work - Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This person requires some work. They've hopefully explained their skills and qualifications and what area they're in. Otherwise, what's the bloody point?
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

DeanoRN

-
Trainee
Reaction score
Hi all,

ok before i start, i have another thread i made back in January but i have no idea how to delete it but since then a few things have changed so i decided to make a new thread.

Anywho as the title suggests i am looking to gain experience in the commercial/industrial sector, i have just completed my level 3 after two years at college, I also have my ECS card, i drive and i have my basic hand tools, drill/impact driver etc.

I have a bit of experience in domestic, but i really want to get into the commercial sector i just need to be given a chance to get my foot in the door and gain experience, i don't mind traveling and i don't mind working for reduced rates while i am learning on the job. I don't mind doing menial jobs or making tea or whatever it is, I can also work weekends. I just want to get out and get experience to get my new career started.

A bit about myself, My name is Dean i'm 34 so it goes without saying i am punctual and hardworking, previous to starting my collage course i worked for the Council but i knew that job was on borrowed time with the state of the council at the moment so i took the plunge and enrolled at south and city collage Birmingham and completed the level 2/3 city and guilds 2365, I also intend to do my 18th edition and NVQ etc.

I can get references of the collage tutors as to my time keeping and attitude.

Thanks for reading

Dean

If people know of any opportunities, it might help if you post your rough location. Good luck
Hello mate, ye I just put West Midlands as I don’t mind traveling to get my foot in the door. I don’t mind starting at the bottom of the ladder either, you do what you gotta do for the experience. Experience is the key In this game I keep getting told.

Regards
Dean

Reply to desperately Looking for experience after completing lvl 3 2365. (west midlands) in the Electrical Work - Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock