Discuss Dewalt 10.8 in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Has anyone tried these

DeWalt DCK211S2-SFGB 10.8V XR Cordless Drill & Impact Driver Twin Pack | screwflix..com

comparing them to mikita which is £10 more, i think you get more for your money with makita

Makita 10.8V DF330D Drill Driver & TD090D Impact Driver Exclusive Twin Pack | screwflix..com

even comes with a toolbox lol

DeWalt:

Comprises high performance DCD710 drill driver with parabolic switch and durable DCF815 impact driver with Halo LED light. Slide battery pack design enables both drills to stand upright. Supplied with 2 x 1.5Ah Li-ion batteries, 40-minute charger and carry bag.
  • Drill Driver:
  • 2-Speed Variable & Reverse
  • 10mm Keyless Chuck
  • 15 Torque Settings
  • Electric Brake
  • Impact Driver:
  • Single-Speed Variable & Reverse
  • ¼" Hex Tool Holder
  • 107Nm Sustained Torque
  • All-Metal Gearbox
  • View more information
Product contents:
DCD710 drill driver, DCF815 impact driver, batteries, charger and carry bag.
Specifications:
Drill Driver: Max. drilling capacity in wood 20mm, steel 10mm. Max. torque 24Nm soft. Overall length 185mm. Weight 1.1kg. Impact Driver: Bolt capacity M6. Max. torque 107Nm soft. Weight 1kg.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Makita:

Deceptively powerful drill driver and impact driver kit. Supplied with 2 x 1.3Ah Li-ion batteries, 50-minute charger and heavy duty carry case.

• Drill Driver:
  • 2-Speed
  • 10mm Keyless Chuck
  • 18 Torque Settings
  • Spindle Lock
  • Impact Driver:
  • Variable Speed
  • 90Nm Max. Torque
  • View more information
Product contents:
DF330D Drill Driver, TD090D Impact Driver, DC10WA Charger, 2 x BL1013 10.8V li-ion batteries.
Specifications:
Drill Driver: Max. drilling capacity in wood 21mm, steel 10mm. Max. torque 24Nm. Overall length 438mm. Weight 1kg. Impact Driver: Bolt capacity M5-M12. Max. torque 90Nm hard / 14Nm soft. Weight 0.92kg.

I actually own the dewalt 10.8 set, picked them up on offer at last years sandown park trade show. I would be lost without them, I barely use my 18v drill anymore, the 10.8 set are so small and light and yet still deceptively powerful!

I've had these 10.8v drills for about 2 years, best drills i've ever brought. I don't have a chuck drill though i have the hex impact and the hex screwdriver. My fav is the screwdriver Hex does everything you need it for comparing it to the makita and other gun type drill, there are far better don't buy bosch because there batteries are total ****e.

The LED's on the front light up the working area perfectly, the hex chuck kicks out bits when release which is handy one handed. also another plus for the dewalt is that they stand up and not have to be laid down and have to be searched for.

these drills are well balance and the impact is good when you cannot screw in any further with the screwdriver drill, but its nothing compared to a 18v impact its more like a old 14v impact maybe.

Now days i use these more than my 18v but you still need the 18v to drill through joists.

Reply to Dewalt 10.8 in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock