• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Dewalt Inspection Camera... Mint in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

A

Adam Clifford

Hello,

I have a like new Dewalt inspection camera for sale, the battery has been charged twice only comes complete with battery, charger, instruction, one camera and attachments . I no longer need this piece of kit hence the reason for sale. I haven't written my name on it either.

I have some photos I can send via txt if required. I will post also at your cost...

Bargin at £250.00

Message for photos / enquiries ( Adam) Birmingham

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum Adam.

Are you sure you want to put your phone number in a public viewable part of the forum? It's likely to get used and abused by telesales and other lowlifes. We have a built-in personal messaging system that would be better to use.

You should still be able to edit the post above if you want to remove it.

Thanks Marvo, hadn't given it much thought! Get bombarded with sales calls and cvs almost daily. But your right messages would be better!

Depends on the setup of your office I suppose, some business won't mind, they'd use any incoming phone call as an opportunity to sell the caller something but often for small one man businesses too many unsolicited calls can be a right pain in the ---.

I'm sick of getting calls from 0845 numbers every sodding day about all these supposed accidents and PPI, im going to block all 0845 numbers now.

TPS

Register and give it a few weeks. Anyone that calls after that, log their call time, company name, and calling number, then report them for breaking the law.
Works for me. I get maybe 1 call every 3 weeks now and I report every one.

TPS

Register and give it a few weeks. Anyone that calls after that, log their call time, company name, and calling number, then report them for breaking the law.
Works for me. I get maybe 1 call every 3 weeks now and I report every one.

I'm sick of getting calls from 0845 numbers every sodding day about all these supposed accidents and PPI, im going to block all 0845 numbers now.
that worked for me and bt or someonr else do one as well.

i haven't had a call like that in over a year

Reply to Dewalt Inspection Camera... Mint in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock