Discuss Dianne Abbot's lesson in how to fudge the question in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

In theory I could agree with every single thing that the current Labour opposition stands for, but the fact that if they got into power we would no longer have a nuclear deterrent, that would be enough to stop me from voting for them.

In theory I could agree with every single thing that the current Labour opposition stands for, but the fact that if they got into power we would no longer have a nuclear deterrent, that would be enough to stop me from voting for them.
more to the point is they would probably confiscate you Tiger Tank. :D:D

Isn't it worrying that this person is the shadow home secretary.
More worrying is that her boss keeps her in position, after several similar car crash interviews.
How standards have dropped over the years - in all parties.

It's a 'diversity' thing. I suspect there would be outrage if she was gotten rid of as it would be the double whammy of getting rid of a woman and a person of colour (make sure I use the current politically correct terminology :D).

Ouch, say it how you see it SC .......... you should be a politician as very few of them answer direct questions these days...

Tell me about it. I couldn't be a politician because I'd end up losing my lid with someone big time. The vast majority infuriate me with their unwillingness to commit to straightforward answers. Always dressing them up in a load of BS that gives them wiggle room if their apparent stance comes back to bite them in the a$$ down the line.

I don't trust any of them really, least of all, all the MPs who live in constituencies that voted to leave the EU who are now 'protecting their constituents from themselves' by being anti-Brexit. They'd be the first buggers I voted out. It's like the Welsh Assembly... Wales clearly voted leave but the assembly are taking a pro EU stance. Waste of bloody space and money if you ask me and they insist on fancy projects like the M4 relief road around Newport.

I don't normally get involved on political discussions but Flabbot and Korbyniski would be a disaster for this country if they ever get voted in.

I have lost faith in our political system, it needs a complete refresh, chop out the self serving individuals in all parties and get some fresh blood in.

I have lost faith in our political system, it needs a complete refresh, chop out the self serving individuals in all parties and get some fresh blood in.

My criteria for being an MP is:

worked in industry for 20 years
lived in constituency they want to represent for 10 years

and anyone that doesn't meet this criteria at the next election automatically gets removed and replaced... by somebody who does meet the criteria above

and anyone that doesn't meet this criteria at the next election automatically gets removed and replaced... by somebody who does meet the criteria above
In other words Murdoch, no more Electrical Trainee MPs:D:p?

In other words Murdoch, no more Electrical Trainee MPs:D:p?

I'm actually embarrassed she is part of anyones political party in this country. In the grand scheme of things, I'm fairly new to politics, I now listen to radio 4 in the mornings and just listen in disbelief the s**t that comes out of some of these "MPs"

Lies, deceit, bullying, scandals, backtracking......

Just damn shameful

Reply to Dianne Abbot's lesson in how to fudge the question in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net