Discuss Dianne Abbot's lesson in how to fudge the question in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Isn't it worrying that this person is the shadow home secretary.
More worrying is that her boss keeps her in position, after several similar car crash interviews.
How standards have dropped over the years - in all parties.

Perhaps Corbyn is still pumping her hence his loyalty to Abbott. Personally, I would sooner live in silence as a monk than have sex with an Abbott. :D

due to the current bias towards political correctness, diane abbot should become a member of the roly-polys. then again, why crash their collective IQ down to single figures?

Not just a one off then?

It would seem so.

But I don't know why any straight man of sound mind would ever want to pump a woman who looks like a young Michael Jackson.

2489812.main_image.jpg

blair didn't wear a vest and he was the most untrustworthy weasel of current times.

I dunno, you could tell when he was lying, mostly always. Corbo is a weaselly weasel. I was reading in that informative newspaper, TMOS that old man Foot was a Rusky spy, codename Boot.

In fairness to Blair, he almost turned me ( :eek: ), till he got wrapped up with that Bush cowboy.

I dunno, you could tell when he was lying, mostly always. Corbo is a weaselly weasel. I was reading in that informative newspaper, TMOS that old man Foot was a Rusky spy, codename Boot.

In fairness to Blair, he almost turned me ( :eek: ), till he got wrapped up with that Bush cowboy.

It was always easy to tell when Blair was lying ..... his lips moved.

Reply to Dianne Abbot's lesson in how to fudge the question in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net