Discuss digital showers in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Never fitted one but our last rented house had an Aqualisa running from an unvented water system. Fantastic shower, plenty of power and constant flow. You can run them from combi boilers put I don't know what the output pressure is on those and the models are more expensive.

They look simple enough to fit, all pushfit connections and plug in controls with the option for a remote to be placed in a bedroom for lazy people. The manufacturers also recommend that the hot water feed from the tank is drawn through a tank adaptor as they don't like air in the system. Apparently they can be run off the lighting circuit but I would install a separate feed. Main box can be installed pretty much anywhere including a loft space.

I would definately have one if we had an open vented system.

digital shower. is that 1= hot, 0 = cold?

Digital Mixer or Digital Electric? If the latter Wired or Wireless? I have experience of all of these types, just looking to narrow it down a bit to save writing reams of meaningless drivel.

Last edited by a moderator:
iv,e got an AQUALISA AXIS fitted it 4 1/2 yrs ago ,good job it had 5yr guarantee just had to fit new control ( shower end ) f.o.c. only problem is if you loose power you have to re-commission it

have been looking at the aqualisa axis or triton satellite pumped versions, only differance is price. my main worry has been the pressure and flow rate. i have an unvented system with quite an old boiler.thanks for replies.think will go for the aqualisa as controls are wired, feel more to go wrong with the wireless, and havent found many reviews on the triton.

Reply to digital showers in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock