Discuss Dilemma. Talking to women... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Spoon

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Dilemma. Talking to women... upload_2018-1-22_14-52-34 - EletriciansForums.net

Just seen this and I thought I'd give it a bash.. (No funny comments)
But being shy I was wondering what to chat about.. I really like comp games so I thought of asking:
When you are playing '7 Days to Die' do you prefer exploding the zombies heads with a baseball bat or using the shotgun???
I'm sure every women would love my question.
Any thoughts?

Neve know anna might have been Andy in a past life. You can talk about whether you prefer to pee sitting or standing up. On a serious note my mate worked in ukraine in security. He met a ukrainian girl and she is great. They have been married 4 years now and have a baby. They arent all money grabbers and con artists.

One of my female mates pee's standing up sometimes.. OK she uses one of them pee gadgets for when she is watching concerts. Forgot the name of them..

Dear @Spoon, as an experienced man of the world I would advise you that the line of questioning you are putting forward is not the best approach. Try something simpler like "Get your coat girl, you've just pulled" or "D'ye fancy a (insert preferred word)" This has the benefit of no time wasted and sorts out the time wasters from the genuinely romantic types.

Dear @Spoon, as an experienced man of the world I would advise you that the line of questioning you are putting forward is not the best approach. Try something simpler like "Get your coat girl, you've just pulled" or "D'ye fancy a (insert preferred word)" This has the benefit of no time wasted and sorts out the time wasters from the genuinely romantic types.

How will "D'ye fancy a Wago terminal box" work???

There is a story about a very shy guy who lived next door to a very pretty girl. Both of their houses had the toilet at the bottom of the garden, and every morning he would see the girl, but couldn't bring himself to speak to her. He asked hus best mate for some advice, and he said just to pass the time of day, say hello, wish her good
morning. So the next morning he plucked up his courage.
"Good morning" he said.
" Oh, good morning" came the reply.
"It's a lovely morning isn't it?" he said.
"Yes, it certainly is" she said.
Unfortunately, that was all he could think of. Panicing, he blurted out the first thing that came to his mind.
"Did you have a good sh.. then?"
Well I thought it was funny.

Do I drop my pants while saying it, so she get the message, or is that to subtle...
I could always whip him out and make a propeller movement with it, while singing 'Oh Danny Boy'

Reply to Dilemma. Talking to women... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock