Discuss Dimmable LED Candle Lamps in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

DefyG

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Recently replaced a single pendent (Dimmable LED GLS lamp) with a 5 arm chandelier style fitting which client wants candle lamps (No shades and would agree, candle lamps would look best).

Existing dimmer is an Aurora LED (Green) but the dimmable lamps he (client) supplied (off the shelf at a supermarket I believe) do not work sufficiently well (ie; No gradual reduction or brightening of the lamp).

Therefore, can anyone recommend a dimmable LED candle lamp (filament type) that works well with the Aurora LED dimmer?

Alternatively a lamp and dimmer combo that does work (eg Osram/Varilight)?

Hi DefyG,

The Green Aurora module (AU-DSP400X) should have a dial on the side. This can be adjusted depending on the load to help the dimmer run smoothly. It's stated to be capable of LED loads between 12-120W. Maybe try adjusting the dial on the side depending on the load. of the candles.

We've sold hundreds of these modules and very very rarely have a problem with them.

If your still having problems and it worked fine before it may be worth replacing the lamps. We sell a lot of Enlite and Bell candle lamps and the all seem to work fine with the dimmer.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Thanks, I have tried to side adjustment without any success.
I shall try some Bell ones first as know supplier locally stocks Bell.
Never seen an En-Lite candle lamp but will look out for those is the Bell lamps do not work.

Reply to Dimmable LED Candle Lamps in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock