Discuss Dishwasher tripping in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

i hope peehead & junior sparky arent 1 and the same member.....

admin will tear you a new --- for multi accounts..........

There is good circumstantial evidence this may be the case. Not conclusive but there's common ipaddresses and going by reverse DNS routing both work for the same company so there's still a possibility it's different employees using the same account at the same place of work.

When I 1st saw the title Dishwasher tripping I thought his wife had been on the Acid

There is good circumstantial evidence this may be the case. Not conclusive but there's common ipaddresses and going by reverse DNS routing both work for the same company so there's still a possibility it's different employees using the same account at the same place of work.

you're new around here arent ya ?
lol ;-)

pull the other one its got bells on it you gullible douche !

the marvo of old would have flown straight in with the banstick.
i hope all the donuts & coffee in the admin lounge havent turned you soft.
:-D

I don't know what it is, ever since a knock on the head last year I'm always looking for the good in people.

maybe the heater has gone to earth like they normally do causing dishwasher to trip

I reckon he's overdosed on Babychams.

Do they still make that stuff.

Mum used to drink it in her younger days Dad used to bring a few bottles in from the pub for her.

She left a full glass of it on the floor by her chair & I nicked it, swigged the lot and ended-up palatic.

I was about three.

(Geordie- palatic. English-ratted)

scousetalk.... nick a proper drink next time.

not for years. same with watneys red barrel and ansells bittewr. their logo was a squirrel because the beer was squirrel pi$$.

Reply to Dishwasher tripping in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock