Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, woud you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Distance learning C&G 2330 in the Electrical Courses & Electrical NVQ's area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. otb2

otb2 Guest

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone knew whether i could do the first city and guilds qualification(2330) as a distance learning course? does this include a practical element?
    I am about to be working abroad (not sparky-ing) and would like to spend my spare time getting qualified as an electrician.
    does anyone know whether i can become a fully qualified electrician with the BTEC course ICS are offering. Is this instead of the 2330?
    Am i right in thinking that after the 2330 (or BTEC) i would need to obtain my NVQ3?
    BTW i am not trying to cut corners I am just trying to use my time abroad well, I hope to get a electricians mate job when i get back to get experience.

Cheers!!
    :)