Discuss DNO Map in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Spudnik

Does anyone of you chaps have a contact number for N-power?

I have to get a supply moved and by all accounts, i have to go through them as they are the supplier.

Now, i have tried customer services but all i get are "uneducated" people :D

Cheers

J

Re: N-Power

Thats probably why then :D

Dont have many n-power customers TBH.

Most of them are SSEB.

Thanks for the link though :)

Does anyone of you chaps have a contact number for N-power?

I have to get a supply moved and by all accounts, i have to go through them as they are the supplier.

Now, i have tried customer services but all i get are "uneducated" people :D

Cheers

J

Know it's a bit late but Mrs works for N-Power, the Freephone number to dial is 0800 073 3000, This will put you through to Meter plus who are the meter services people. You may want to ask for a manager as some of the staff (not all) are uni students (educated yes, common sense maybe not) just getting work experience so not always on the ball.

Hope this helps

Carl:)

Reply to DNO Map in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to the forum, and I'm hoping my question won't be too stupid. I'm in NYC (Manhattan), and have an apartment where a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, looking for some advice or knowledge on DNO approval. I’ve gone to sign up for export with Octopus. On the application form they’ve...
Replies
Views
Hi all -- full disclosure I am a 'DIY-er' but wanted to post here for greater visibility seeing as I certainly won't be doing this work myself...
Replies
Views
I had Scottish Power moving a supply this morning from one building to another so an extension could be built. I had everything ready for them...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a client who is developing a plot of land for a single house. Currently, their 100 amp service cut-out is in a cubicle fed by...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock