Discuss do i have to contact the DNO in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
i am quoting to install a 3.80kwp system on a old farm house, do i need to contact the DNO as it is the only house which will have it installed.

and as it is going to be installed on the house roof and connected to the domestic supply will that get the 41.3 fits

Contact the DNO on the day of connection, then you have 30 days to submit your paperwork, the will qualifie for the FITS providing you are MCS.

Reply to do i have to contact the DNO in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

My company has recently done some air source heatpumps which require DNO notification and EV chargers which also require DNO notification. On an...
Replies
Views
Afternoon All, Just pricing up a job and thought I'd pick your brains. Quick run-down, Block of Flats with an underground car park. In the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, looking for some advice or knowledge on DNO approval. I’ve gone to sign up for export with Octopus. On the application form they’ve...
Replies
Views
On an EICR I found a 200 amp 3ph supply, TNS earthing (which looks original) and Ze of 19 ohms. No rods. No RCDs. L1 -> N was about 0.5 ohms...
Replies
Views
Hello All and happy new year. Over the holiay I have changed all of my old sockets to some nice new ones and added a couple with usb sockets for...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock