Discuss Do people really like yapping dogs? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

you lot don't know you've been born. yapping dogs and hissing cats, my arse. wait till you suffer yapping wives and hissing mothers-in-law. then you'll see what matters.

you lot don't know you've been born. yapping dogs and hissing cats, my arse. wait till you suffer yapping wives and hissing mothers-in-law. then you'll see what matters.

My wife doesn't nag. I'm sure she's an alien but I'm not complaining....
Talking about women.... Just watched Doctor Who... he turned into a woman. She pressed one button and buggered up the Tardis.... I'm not suggesting anything.... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

and fun as hell to watch some drunk teen put on on and yap to see if they get shocked.

neighbors little pooch often will bark at ants until i spray him with the hose.
our neighbor doesnt mind the hose as its a great way to train them

I have not tried using that drastic solution on our neighbours
In Wales we assess the size of the neighbour before soaking him :eek:
:)

View attachment 39931

Might have been a bit harsh calling her a little fecker, she's tame as anything but don't understand the occasional hissing thing. Would still prefer a large dog but circumstances don't make that possible at this time. Once again, merry xmas all, I'm downing the rest of this eggnog and going to bed x

cats rely primarily on their nose to sense their environment. their eyesight is fairly sharp but they usually cannot see things clearly beyond 10 to 15 meters. (more towards the ultraviolet range)
to a kitty a laser dot looks as big as a baseball does to us.
their hearing is quite sensitive too.
many things can offend kitty's sense of smell and their natural reaction is to hiss a warning.
household cleaners such as bleach, amonia, and strong perfumes or colognes will also, menthol products can actually irritate them enough to swat or nip you.

long time cat owner (i like dogs too but have allergy problems being around them)

cats rely primarily on their nose to sense their environment. their eyesight is fairly sharp but they usually cannot see things clearly beyond 10 to 15 meters. (more towards the ultraviolet range)
many things can offend kitty's sense of smell and their natural reaction is to hiss a warning.
household cleaners such as bleach, amonia, and strong perfumes or colognes will also, menthol products can actually irritate them enough to swat or nip you.

long time cat owner (i like dogs too but have allergy problems being around them)
So where do I get a laser guided mentholated water rifle then

That's cleared that one up, can you sort this one out;
Need help wiring new wifi switch - https://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/threads/need-help-wiring-new-wifi-switch.124811/

My cat was a rescue that made us fall in love with it in the pound then when we got it Home acted like it was feral - BUT 4 years on she is chilled and a great character, Still gets a bit ****y but that is usually me winding her up!

I'd say 'my cat' but she chose me - I'm her human. She's a half feral Himalayan, 18 years old and certifiably insane.

She recently discovered that if she meows into her nearly empty water bowl, she gets much more volume. When the Darth Vader meow comes, I say, "You haven't the vaguest idea what you're meowing at... and that makes two of us." No wonder I call her Potty Cat.

Terriers were bred to bark (or bay) its in their genes..As an owner, you should consider yourself lucky if you have a quiet one...

The trouble is many people buy dogs without taking proper consideration of a breeds history and then place the pup into an environment they are not really suited. It a wondered that there aren't more mal adjusted dogs with what they have to put up with...

Terriers were bred to bark (or bay) its in their genes..As an owner, you should consider yourself lucky if you have a quiet one...

The trouble is many people buy dogs without taking proper consideration of a breeds history and then place the pup into an environment they are not really suited. It a wondered that there aren't more mal adjusted dogs with what they have to put up with...

You mean these weird people who put dogs in their bag and carry them around with them??..

You mean these weird people who put dogs in their bag and carry them around with them??..
Don't think so Spoon, think he mean the type of dog like the one at the back of my house, barking all hours, tried speaking to it's owner, all tattoos and chains felt quite intimidated, so to answer the question, no I don't like yappy dogs.

Strangely enough, when terriers were used by the Hunts, it wasn't unusual for them to be carried in special bags or even in Huntsmen's pockets, but that was still out of practicality, rather than treating the dogs as fashion accessories as many do now...

we have 4 chihuahuas. all yap a bit when excited but the little one (
2 ½ lb soaking wet) is the first one to open her gob

we have 4 chihuahuas. all yap a bit when excited but the little one (
2 ½ lb soaking wet) is the first one to open her gob
For some reason I now have an image in my head of you and your "partner" mincing down Old Compton St with your little dogs being carried in man bags.

No offence intended but do prove me wrong please..... bites tongue..... ;o))))))

For some reason I now have an image in my head of you and your "partner" mincing down Old Compton St with your little dogs being carried in man bags.

No offence intended but do prove me wrong please..... bites tongue..... ;o))))))
Tel, mincing? no surely not

Reply to Do people really like yapping dogs? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock