Discuss do you have pv on your own home if you are instaling them or not in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

was just wondaring was thinking about getting mcs but im still not sure if i fitted panels to my roof and did all the wiring am an electrician can a nouther company issue me a mcs cert

Yes a little 1.44kwp, BP and Stecca inverter (well it was the first i did) and i cant fit anymore on as its only a small roof, wish i could get 4kwp on.

Yes, 36 x Sanyo HIT-N240SE10, 18 facng south, 18 facing north on a shallow outbuilding roof as the main house is listed and conservation officer does not want anything on main south facing roof slope.

I have 3.84 kw of pv and a thermal solar array as well , both due south.
Would have gone 50 kw but out in the sticks on a single phase supply !

I have a 2kWp system on the front of my house which stands on quite a prominent street junction so all the approaching traffic gets to view our handiwork. We used it for MCS and virtually every visitor, whether interested in PV or not, gets "the tour".

No - East/West roof with a 60 degree slope on the west and a Dorma on the East and build up on both sides. Wish I had an inkling about solar when I brought the house! We have them up at our office so people can take a look though!

Yes. Installed every one else's before doing my own. Done it Saturday. 1.38KW 6 x ET Solar 230W poly. On a Ever solar TL1500.
Facing South West 25 degree pitch.

10 x hyundai 250w Panles, 1 row of 5, 1 row of 3 and 2 in consoles on flat roof. all south facing ( i have double pitched slate roof with flat roof extention)
All on a tiny SB1700 as this was all that was available in December, although im on the lookout for something a little bigger once march 3rd has passed and inverter prices hopefully fall a bit.

Reply to do you have pv on your own home if you are instaling them or not in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net