Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Does a cert have to have NIC/Elecsa logo on it? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Luminous

Luminous Active EF Member

As the title says really. I've copied out the cert into photoshop using the same font as my company, put my logo on it etc to match all my other paperwork/livery etc. I've put my logo where the original elecsa one was, but was wondering do I have to have the elecsa one on at all? It still has my elecsa reg number on, but would look a little cluttered if I put their logo back on.

2. D80

D80 Guest

Should try the PDF ones from here, pretty good if my memory serves me correct. A BS 7671 cert needs no logos, so the only possible issue is a copyright one, and I've no clue if ELECSA can or do copyright their test certs.

3. Archy Styrigg

Archy Styrigg Electrician's Arms

D80, do you mean these ones here...Elecsa - Useful Downloads (free ones at the bottom), you didn't put a link.

To the OP, as D80 says, if they're not copyrighted, bin the logo, why give them free advertising, you guys pay enough in fees as it is!

4. D80

D80 Guest

I meant here as in forum, although wondering now if its just the EICR's I've seen. Could have sworn I'd seen EIC's and Minor Works too.

5. spinlondon

spinlondon Trusted Advisor

No there is no requirement for a Cert. to have any Scheme Logo on it.