Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Does advertiseing on google work??? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. elo83

elo83 Guest

Hi all
    Im currently advertising on the front page of google for a fee of a website company, but im still not getting any calls they are telling me its my website and want me to pay them to make it look better but i think it does the job and do not want to pay anymore.Has anyone advertised on google?do you get much work from it? or is it just quiet at the momment?

Many Thanks
    Elliott
    www.spotlightelec.com

2. Amp David

Amp David Trusted Advisor

Google places for me, free of charge and have had about 3 grands worth of work from it in total.

3. ifindoubtdont

ifindoubtdont Trusted Advisor

Hi elo83
    Had a look at your site, looks good to the human eye but not too good to a search engine. May be not enough key words. If you where a customer that didnt know anything about electrics what would you type in to the search field to find what you where looking for. With that in mind you might come up with some keywords that differentiate you from the rest. I had the same problem advertising my holiday caravan but since twiddling with some key words I am getting the calls. Hope this helps.