Discuss Don't panic in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

sparksburnout

-
Esteemed
Reaction score

Reply to Don't panic in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good afternoon, i am a part qualified electrician with City&Guilds qualifications in domestic electrical installation looking for work in the...
Replies
Views
i am current looking join an electrician course ideally to get my gold card i am paying for the course my self so need as much information as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry If I am posting in the wrong place, I am new. If you could take the time to read my post, I would appreciate it more than you know. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Long story short - I'm in my mid-twenties and I finished college in 2011 studying the following: - City & Guilds 2330 Level 3...
Replies
Views
elsparko
E
JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) Path from Domestic Installer to JIB.
Hi Guys, I'm looking at doing a course to become a DI but I don't want to just be doing residential maintenance forever, i'd like to work on site...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock