Discuss Don't try this at work in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Bit of fun, I hope the link works, I can't believe they fell for it!!

https://www.------------/photo.php?v=676323815795861

Joking aside the PC brigade would call that bullying, it happened all the time in my day, I have had my tackle coated in trefolex and been tied up 6ft in the air to a metal gate after being stripped naked, all part of the fun, these days telling an apprentice off can make you end up in court PMSL

PMSL.the wife just saw this and was cracking up(pardon the pun),site I was on a while ago they used some easygrip on a plumbers toolbox and it was stuck hard to the floor,he nearly broke his arm trying to lift it lol,I had about a kilo of shingle thrown in my toolbag,every time i tryed to pich something out id have stones in my hands,where the hell did this come from,hear giggles,ffs right thats it,gotta think of some new ones.

PMSL.the wife just saw this and was cracking up(pardon the pun),site I was on a while ago they used some easygrip on a plumbers toolbox and it was stuck hard to the floor,he nearly broke his arm trying to lift it lol,I had about a kilo of shingle thrown in my toolbag,every time i tryed to pich something out id have stones in my hands,where the hell did this come from,hear giggles,ffs right thats it,gotta think of some new ones.

exlax in the kettle;)

I've screwed an apprentice's toolbox to the ground an emptied a lad's box and filled it with concrete after he left site for the day.
The result were comedy gold.

I've screwed an apprentice's toolbox to the ground an emptied a lad's box and filled it with concrete after he left site for the day.

ive screwed someone to floor while they were still in there overalls,

that was funny when they tried to get up then the penny dropped XD

they were sitting down with back to a wall working to the side so through overalls to floor.

a box on mungo's and a length of plastic tube=hours of fun XD

Yes me too, I actually fired hilti gun nails into a tool box and stuck it to the floor and it took hours to get them out lol, we used to meggar apprentices nipples and make them thread nipples all day long even if we didn't need any lol, only on the rare occassion though, they were looked after properly 99% of the time.

Yes me too, I actually fired hilti gun nails into a tool box and stuck it to the floor and it took hours to get them out lol, we used to meggar apprentices nipples and make them thread nipples all day long even if we didn't need any lol, only on the rare occassion though, they were looked after properly 99% of the time.

funniest thing ive seen is a 5foot some bloke weighing about 7 stone try to bend conduit lol

pulling bar down and he just goes up? we ending up standing on his toes to stop him being lifted off ground XD

While serving my time there was one apprentice that everyone hated because he was a git so we set up something on one of our workshop days to annoy him. The company had just got one of the new fangled push button IR testers so we hooked one end up to a bit of twin which we ran out over the workshop floor, we despatched one lad as a watcher and agreed a sign. He'd shout "afternoon Tom" when he walked in.
At the signal we hit the button knowing that A Tom was a clean freak who had a place for everything and B the end of the bit of twin was about 150mm of bare copper.
What the watcher didn't tell us was that Tom walked in with the MD (who about a year later was destined to catch me "in flagranté delicto" with his daughter) who was also a clean freak.
Tom escaped the zapping, the MD didn't.

While serving my time there was one apprentice that everyone hated because he was a git so we set up something on one of our workshop days to annoy him. The company had just got one of the new fangled push button IR testers so we hooked one end up to a bit of twin which we ran out over the workshop floor, we despatched one lad as a watcher and agreed a sign. He'd shout "afternoon Tom" when he walked in.
At the signal we hit the button knowing that A Tom was a clean freak who had a place for everything and B the end of the bit of twin was about 150mm of bare copper.
What the watcher didn't tell us was that Tom walked in with the MD (who about a year later was destined to catch me "in flagranté delicto" with his daughter) who was also a clean freak.
Tom escaped the zapping, the MD didn't.

I take my hat off to you for a job well done sir XD

Reply to Don't try this at work in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock