Discuss dont you hate it when customers force you to........... in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

saabuldin

I dont know what its like for you sparkys but i hate it when some customers put you in that situation of doing a job cheaply which is ok according to regs but makes your job look like a cowboys job.

We rewired a shop with loads of sockets behind the counter then the customer calls and says hes moving the counter the other side of the room. So then I had to rewire all the sockets and points in trunking (as he didnt want to spoil the plaster) and fitted a 8 gang metal clad grid switch with trunking going all the way down. I done a good job but just doesnt look right.

This shop has been completly refurbished from scratch and theres goal posts everywhere.

oh well gotta carry on

Last edited by a moderator:
<< I dont know what its like for you sparkys but i hate it when some customers put you in that situation of doing a job cheaply which is ok according to regs but makes your job look like a cowboys job. >>

That's exactly the reason why I stopped subbing for British Grasp !!!

Reply to dont you hate it when customers force you to........... in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a customer who lives in a grand old house which suffers from damp. The ground floor sockets (2 different circuits) IR test at around...
Replies
Views
Walked out of a job today, customer lives in residents only permit zone in middle of town, I make it clear in the terms and conditions they sign...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Currently having some work done. We wanted to have the router upstairs. and then have 2 cables going to other rooms from that point. My basic...
Replies
Views
I've been self employed for 4 years and have just had my second ever experience of a bad customer, where I've walked. Rewire of a 2 bed bungalow...
Replies
Views
ive just had a text from my customer which follows: Cal, you need to power up the hob mate, first thing in the morning, its part of your remit...
Replies
Views
Geoffsd
G

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock