Discuss Double pole rcbo reconmendations wanted in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

loplug

-
Reaction score
Is there a double pole Rcbo available that i can fit in a consumer unit i would like to use a doublebuss bar and have individual protection for every circuit all the rcbos that i have found so far have a flying lead for the neutral this seems unnecessary and i think the way i would like to do it would make a neater install. any one have any experience of these?

Tricky without a site visit

Without a doubt RCBO's are better CU's that dual RCD boards

I can not see how a site visit would help any one to recommend a manufacturer of a double pole rcbo that does not have a flying neutral lead

Behave yourself Buzz. :rolleyes: If the OP is serious about getting this work done to a high standard and properly tested, certificated and notified I was going to offer a visit and quote. But I'm currently booked up until the 3rd week in June.

Reply to Double pole rcbo reconmendations wanted in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock