Discuss Downloadable PIR? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

B

bravedave

Does anybody have a Periodic Inspection Report that is usable in Word?​

I've done about 10 PIR's and scribbled down the results but wouldn't mind making it easier on the hand and typing the information in.​

I've looked into buying a package but my dam CD ROM drive is buggered and obviously any discs wont work.
Can any one help?​

Ive just filled out the form and Im awaiting the link to be sent to me! thanks do you know what forms the free package has?

Also are there ny others out there?

Ive just filled out the form and Im awaiting the link to be sent to me! thanks do you know what forms the free package has?

Also are there ny others out there?

It's domestic software, domestic MEIWC, domestic EIC & domestic PIR.

Very good too IMO, and fair play to castline for making it free.

Last edited by a moderator:
u need to dissable ur outlook bar, tools, internet options, security, custom settings, automatic downloads for downloading disable...................should let u download, if not google it and it will explain with pics

I don't know.

PS use the 'thanks button' when you receive advice, it's just that little bit of appreciation. ;)

Get your logo and signature imported, looks the business!

out of intrest what do you guys put down in a standard "extent of electrical installation covered" and "agreed limitaions" i always struggle to find the right wording!

out of intrest what do you guys put down in a standard "extent of electrical installation covered" and "agreed limitaions" i always struggle to find the right wording!

You can't have 'standard' it depends on agreed specification with the client.

I know most differ but in reality most requests i get are "can you do a test please" all the client want to do is to asatain the condition of the property. So you would have a standard limitaions, for example does not include cables routing through walls, through voids and lofts etc.

Here look this is a sample from a PIR sent to me by an estate agent;
Supplier's fuse sealed, cannot inspect internally
10% of accessories inspected internally.
No design information available.​
Some points inaccessible due to obstruction.
This inspection has been carried out in accordance with BS7671 : 2008 (IEE Wiring Regulations). Cables concealed within
trunking and conduits, or cables and conduits concealed under floors, in roof spaces and generally within the fabric of the​
building or underground have not been inspected.

Reply to Downloadable PIR? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock