Discuss E&I Planning Engineer – Holland in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

NTS

Our client, one of the largest electrical engineering and instrumentation companies in Europe, requires a Planning Engineer to join their project team in Rotterdam, Holland.

Suitable applicants would need to have previous experience within Marine or Oil & Gas and be familiar with Electrical & Instrumentation design and planning with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Projects) & Autocad.

All flights & accommodation paid plus negotiable salary. Contract duration until the end of 2012.
Please apply to: [email protected]

Reply to E&I Planning Engineer – Holland in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Im interested in some further education. I am really interested in electrical engineering. The problem is I'm not sure if to go down the HND or...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have gone through past post on this, but I want some input so give me both barrels. I am a full qualified heating engineer (gas and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently in the 2nd year of my electrical engineering HNC and trying to complete my project but feel like I'm going in circles. My...
Replies
Views
Hello all First up I'd like to say thanks to everyone on here. I've used this website for many problems since I first started in the electrical...
Replies
Views
T
Fully qualified electrician's position is available for one of Nottingham's leading property maintenance companies. We currently maintain both...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock