Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, woud you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss ea mechanical Bedfordshire in the New Member Introductions area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Tonj
    Offline

    Tonj New EF Member

    Location:
    Lincolnshire
    Don't work for these people they don't pay you your tax and keep your week in hand
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Murdoch
    Offline

    Murdoch Electrician's Arms

    Location:
    Woking
    When do they pay you? and how? with what paperwork?
     
  3. PEG
    Online

    PEG Trusted Advisor

    Location:
    Manchester
    Hi dude,you are going to have to give more details,or the pedants will start...

    Nobody pays you your tax,they pay what is owed,and the tax to the relevant authority,or pay you,and you pay the tax,or...

    Also,how long are they keeping your week in hand,because,if it's a week...

    Tell us more,or we'll only get increasingly annoying :)
     
  4. Tonj
    Offline

    Tonj New EF Member

    Location:
    Lincolnshire
    Got paid weekly but never received any paperwork always invoiced asking for pay slip never any reply one person even gave a weeks notice in writing still didn't get his money
     
  5. Tonj
    Offline

    Tonj New EF Member

    Location:
    Lincolnshire
    Yes Cis is deduct 20% from earnings and pay contractor the remaining 80% the net and employers forwwards details to tax office quoting individuals u try hours worked and rate been left 5 weeks now week in hand paid
     
Loading...
Similar Threads - mechanical Bedfordshire Forum Date
Galv conduit as underground mechanical protection - BSEN 61386-24 The Electricians Arms Jan 7, 2018
Electrical Labourer/Mate - Looking for work in Bedford/ Bedfordshire area Electricians Looking for Work / Jobs Nov 27, 2017

Share This Page

Electricians Directory Post a Domestic Job Post a Commercial Job