Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss EAL diploma in electrical installation level 3 recognised in Australia in the Electrical Courses & Electrical NVQ's area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. SimonCor

SimonCor EF Member

Business Name:
    Exchange scent
    Hello! How can I know if an EAL diploma in electrical installation level 3 is recognised in Australia ?

Anyone can help me please?

Thanks a lot!

2. b-spark

b-spark Regular EF Member

Hi, its not directly I believe. I was interested in going once (2014) I had to complete an english exam, and provide evidence of my skills. Which included my certs and also references of employment or work. Then I had to complete a test in London. Your best of searching the expats forum will give you a upto date process. You can also do a temporary working visa. Was at about 3.5k in 2014. Hope that help's?

• Like Like x 1
  3. SimonCor

SimonCor EF Member

Business Name:
    Exchange scent
    Hi! Mate Are you in Australia now ? I know that is not directly. What test did you do?
    Thanks!

4. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    it's all changed down under now. used to be all you needed was a conviction for nicking a couple of chickens.

5. b-spark

b-spark Regular EF Member

Hi, it was TRA for the cert conversions, a English tefla course. Then a state license,Melbourne VIC being the hardest, gold coast the easiest. You can go work in a different state, but thats another license. My JIB card helped my case as thats recognised. We came back, our funding ran out. Its not for everyone. The money is miles away from city life. Big 7 caravan parks was my accommodation for weeks. Accommodation wasn't easy at first. Because your fighting for it with other expats. Now I'm looking into Canada :)