Discuss Easter London trip in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

nickblake

Well had a good one , great show kids loved it , up the river round theaters etc glad to be back pooped now lol one of the funniest things well amused me was the illegal street traders hot dogs from little carts not toilet or hand washing ,yes weve seen them on the TV yuk food poisening waiting to happen , gambling , buy this buy that , brill and guess where it was , yep right out side the houses of parliment nice one eh ,so guys how was your weekend then;)

Well had a good one , great show kids loved it , up the river round theaters etc glad to be back pooped now lol one of the funniest things well amused me was the illegal street traders hot dogs from little carts not toilet or hand washing ,yes weve seen them on the TV yuk food poisening waiting to happen , gambling , buy this buy that , brill and guess where it was , yep right out side the houses of parliment nice one eh ,so guys how was your weekend then;)

:d nice one glad you enjoyed it mate.
we managed to pick the very beach on the very day that they found a ww2 bomb and close the beach off. :D if id taken the mother inlaw i could have got her to defuse it :)

:d nice one glad you enjoyed it mate.
we managed to pick the very beach on the very day that they found a ww2 bomb and close the beach off. :D if id taken the mother inlaw i could have got her to defuse it :)

Love it - if she's anything like what my missus has to suffer (ie my mum), then she would of talked it to death.

Reply to Easter London trip in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock