Discuss Easy cert on windows tablet in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hello im looking at purchasing easycert to run a windows pc in office and also to use a windows tablet in the field whilst doing inspections and i cant seem to find out if it will work with a windows tablet and sync together ?

I have a feeling you will have to buy a license for pc and tablet of you want to run easycert on both. Setting up some kind of sync shouldn't be too difficult.
I just have a license for my netbook. Do certs as I go and save them into a dropbox folder which I can then access from my home pc if necessary. Dropbox is free up to 5gb of cloud storage.

Cheers. Mark

I have a feeling you will have to buy a license for pc and tablet of you want to run easycert on both. Setting up some kind of sync shouldn't be too difficult.
I just have a license for my netbook. Do certs as I go and save them into a dropbox folder which I can then access from my home pc if necessary. Dropbox is free up to 5gb of cloud storage.

Cheers. Mark

Stole my thunder, dropbox is excellent and easy to use.

easycert looks great and works well on pc just put onto a windows tablet and to be honest not working well everything too small to be able to tap screen to select, ive tried to down load windows phone version to put on tablet but cant get it to download and work on tablet. I think it needs to be proper mobile software for windows based tablets bringing up keyboard etc automatic when need to fill in etc. shame looks good software

Reply to Easy cert on windows tablet in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I've come to this forum as I believe the advice im looking for is much more specific and after posting on all the E36 forums its clear...
Replies
Views
Now Ive done Periodic Inspection and Initial Virification Qualifications with LCL/EAL (so non C&G 2394/95) # strange part building Modules , this...
Replies
Views
Like a host of UK residents recently (230% increase in genny sales apparently), I've just invested in a small (3500W) portable, dual fuel...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme NICEIC renewal assessment debacle!
Hi All, I recently had my NICEIC renewal assessment. We are a two man band. We only carry out small local work and we are approved contractors &...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock