Discuss Easy like a Sunday morning in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Cat owners are generally girls or ________? well you can imagine lol

My cousin in Florida would try to beat the dog to the act by catching the poo before it hit the pavement - so the hand is in the bag and the dog is cuppying - I tried it when taking her dog for a walk, it’s a strange feeling catching a warm doo doo with 0.2mm cellophane between it and your hand!

Ignorance is bliss and dog poo is warm in the bag! Weirdos!
I tend to find my .22 with nightscope cures all ignorance. :cool::cool:

I'm kidding ya pillock.
I do have 2 x rifles but only for target shooting, I can't stand cats but equally couldn't hurt one.

They always look like they're plotting something sinister, I can't trust them :confused:

I have 2 rifles and they are for Hunting and target shooting

He needs a little moustache brushing after every luncheon date methinks!

He’s a cutey!

Even the pig has got a space - anything goes in that house!
Whenever he drinks out of his water bowl he comes over to get his mouth dried.

He has his own toys

Knows them by name, he has several different toys across different family houses. Which ever house he arrives in he runs to that cupboard looking for his toys and bowl etc.

You can't say the word lead, walk or bath, they have to be spelt out.

To him go to work means that someone is leaving the house and he won't be going with them. Because when someone leaves the house he likes to 'go for a spin' he knows to run to a car.

The only thing I think that should be shot are grey squirrels.
Yup I understand however for me it is Magpies, I am a song bird lover and have a good feeder in my garden which I keep going 24-7 365 days a year, the magpies cause havoc with them so I do cull them for the sake of the song birds, otherwise I shoot nothing else, even squirrels which are also a nightmare for some people, however they do not effect my garden songbirds so when I see the odd one I do not shoot it. I love my song birds.

I have 2 rifles and they are for Hunting and target shooting
Yup I understand however for me it is Magpies, I am a song bird lover and have a good feeder in my garden which I keep going 24-7 365 days a year, the magpies cause havoc with them so I do cull them for the sake of the song birds, otherwise I shoot nothing else, even squirrels which are also a nightmare for some people, however they do not effect my garden songbirds so when I see the odd one I do not shoot it. I love my song birds.
We still have red squirrels, so I think they should be protected, I'm obviously a bit racist.

My late grandfather used to shoot Grey Crows, they would pick the eyes out of baby lambs if let allowed.

I'm all for shooting if it's for controlling the population and farmers live stock but don't agree with it for fun or sport.

We still have red squirrels, so I think they should be protected, I'm obviously a bit racist.

My late grandfather used to shoot Grey Crows, they would pick the eyes out of baby lambs if let allowed.
If I caught someone shooting a red squirrel I would shoot them

If I caught someone shooting a red squirrel I would shoot them
What about if you saw the red squirrel shooting something though ;)

Just to get it back to normality, here's another of jack enjoying a treat. Bloody life of luxury.
20180926_171210.jpg

He’d probably post on the forum for advice and then 8 pages later he will have a definitive answer but by that time the squirrel would have run out of ammo and gone home or into hiding!
That’s how it goes down in my head anyway!
What about if you saw the red squirrel shooting something though ;)

Reply to Easy like a Sunday morning in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net