Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss EasyCert Software Licenses in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Rkidcd

Rkidcd EF Member

Hi,

Just a quick question for anybody that uses EasyCert. The website doesn't seem clear, does anybody know how many licenses you get when you purchase EasyCert Pro? If it is only one license then unless I'm reading it wrong is it not better to purchase the CD-rom package at £14.99 and the purchase one license at £84.99?

Tysoft - Purchase EasyCert Pro - http://www.tysoft.co.uk/easycert_purchasepro.htm

2. RWJ

RWJ 8,330 day wonder Electrician's Arms

I think the £84.99 is for additional licenses so you'd still have to fork out the £174.95 for the initial license. The £14.95 is for the software on CD instead of you downloading, which without a license I assume would be the same as downloading a the demo version?

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. JK-Electrical

JK-Electrical Politically Incorrect Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    JK Electrical
    It'll be money well spent. I've been using Tysoft for a while now and would highly recommend it. A great investment!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Flanders

Flanders Regular EF Member

As above and just to add the licence lasts 1 year but you can still be used after that you just dont get any updates or support

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. JK-Electrical

JK-Electrical Politically Incorrect Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    JK Electrical
    I only ever update when the regs change. I would imagine that most other users don't either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Andy78

Andy78 Trusted Advisor

Agreed on the pricing. £85 is for additional licences extra to the core package.
    It's a great package and I would highly recommend it. So quick and easy once you get some templates set up.

• Agree Agree x 1