Discuss EAW and H&S policy poster in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

stef

-
Reaction score
Evening all,
bit of a problem... We've been taken over by an American company a fortnight ago. My understanding in such a case is that with immediate effect the health and safety policy must be updated, the new owner must be named on the health and safety poster and it has to be on display. Also, when dealing with electricity (we are a maintenance company working for another company which doesn't have a maintenance department) the electricity at work regulation poster has to be on display as well. Now, where is that written down? The yanks just don't want to know and they want to do their own thing. But both regulations are mandatory and British law? Or am I wrong? I don't know where I could look it up.
The green book doesn't say much. Anyone at this late hour who could help? Thanks guys.

This is probably in the wrong section. Sorry!

Last edited:

Reply to EAW and H&S policy poster in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
Hi all We've had some works done in our kitchen which has involved fitting a new cooker circuit, installing some downlights to replace ceiling...
Replies
Views
So I am a fully qualified spark with my own company, however I also have a few properties I rent out. One of my tenants asked if they can have an...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry If I am posting in the wrong place, I am new. If you could take the time to read my post, I would appreciate it more than you know. I...
Replies
Views
I have been trying in vain to identify whether there is or indeed has been, specific wiring regulations for schools/colleges or universities. eg...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock