Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss EAW and H&S policy poster in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. stef

stef Electrician's Arms

Evening all,
    bit of a problem... We've been taken over by an American company a fortnight ago. My understanding in such a case is that with immediate effect the health and safety policy must be updated, the new owner must be named on the health and safety poster and it has to be on display. Also, when dealing with electricity (we are a maintenance company working for another company which doesn't have a maintenance department) the electricity at work regulation poster has to be on display as well. Now, where is that written down? The yanks just don't want to know and they want to do their own thing. But both regulations are mandatory and British law? Or am I wrong? I don't know where I could look it up.
    The green book doesn't say much. Anyone at this late hour who could help? Thanks guys.

This is probably in the wrong section. Sorry!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  2. Knobhead

Knobhead Guest

A phone call to the HSE springs to mind.

3. Paul.M

Paul.M Trusted Advisor

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2012