Discuss ebay ad! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

£156,706 for a pram!!!!!!!

Cavalry thanks for posting this up, I now need to change my underpants after reading the description + Q & A pages. Comedy genius, writes a little bit like Kamikaze???? Kam, if this is not you mate do you fancy posting up a question or two??? Friday night fun so to say :wink:

"
Q: Is it still cash on collection? I am concerned about carrying that much cash with me.20-Jan-15
A: I am a trusting soul and I have a buggy I could lend you to carry the cash. Its green.... Alternatively you could take my kids shoe shopping at Clarks which will get rid of most of it in under an hour.

I have just laughed my knackers off, brilliant!!!!

I have just put a 5 star rating on this thread. It is an open vote that anyone can use, just go to the first post and on the bar above click on "Rate this thread".

What questions can we come up with for this OP of the E-bay pram sale for Friday night??? Got you thinking now :ihih:

I've had a quick flick through it and to be quite honest, if you dont like swearing dont click on the link. It is not that bad imho.

Funny reading how Americans view the world.

Reply to ebay ad! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
When I notice one of those new lodge sites. A bit like the old caravan parks but way more modern. Composite cladding, plastic ridged rood tiles...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There was a dodgy advert, typical clickbait, showing "how to save 90% on your electricity bill" which was not the case and it was actually showing...
Replies
Views
Morning All I recently completed my first re wire and board change, (with help from the owner who is a gas fitter and plumper, who works with my...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock