Discuss ECS/JIB Grading in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
i am sitting my ECS H&S test tomorrow and was wondering what card i can apply for, i have checked the ECS website and its really confusing, as i can work out with the qualifications i hold i will still only get a labourers card but maybe someone more in the know can advise me further, my quals are 17th Edition WR and 2391-10, iv also got 2377-11 and 2377-12 in PAT testing amd management, Any ideas people?

Rob

Last edited:
At least you have the balls to get your card. So many 'sparks' will not apply as they know it will come back as 'labourer' or 'adult trainee'!

You could get a phd in electrical engineering mate and you still won't get one. What you need is the nvq level three, then they will issue you with a sparks card.

Correct rwj. From then it is all going to be rolled into one diploma. If you can get some references then you can do a fasttrack nvq 3. Take you about 6 months to complete.

Reply to ECS/JIB Grading in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've got a 5 years experience along with.... 2365 l2 & l2 18th edition 2391 other stuff I won't bother listing. My question is since I'm...
Replies
Views
Talking to an experienced spark this morning who is doing some work for me as i am too busy. He has nearly 35 years experience in the trade...
Replies
Views
Hi all sorry long post Looking for some advice. I've just been made redundant. Starting to get back to applying for jobs and everyone is...
Replies
Views
JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) ECS application says grade is unsupported eventhough I have my certs?
Hi. I'm trying to apply for an Electrical Labourer's card using my Level 3 2365 Electrical Installations (Buildings & Structures) certificate from...
Replies
Views
Hello all I joined the forum this evening and I am hoping that some of you wise folk can maybe share your thoughts if possible, that would be...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock