Discuss EICR Codes in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Done a report yesterday. customer is about to complete sale of house, so obviously wants a satisfactory report. i gave the following codes for some non-compliances:

no cpc on lights with metal switches ,,, C3

no RCD protection on bathroom circuits and no supp. bonding.... C3

large holes in top of CE... taped them over... no code

5 double sockets unfused spur from ring final.... C3

cables buried in walls outside zones, run diagonally .... C3.

so a satisfactory, everyone's happy, got a ÂŁ20 tip.

do you all agree with the codes . hate to have a sale fall through if there were C!'s and C2's.

or do you all think i've been too lenient.

Last edited:
can you edit you post then, lets do some wind up/

The five DSSO radial does not deserve a code. How could it!

Had you did not code it?
You could have got a rewire out of that as it is not up to regs and should be band from use, you have to go back now and disconnect it put a big sticker on it and charge then another ÂŁ20 plus the price of the sticker
Sticker wording is up to you

Tel would never do a drive-by he's A proper sparks
And his van has to stop every 20 yards so the engine can get its breath back
van's fine it's got a turbo thingy to breathe through. like jacques coutsteau., or is it inspector clueseau?

Tel would never do a drive-by he's A proper sparks
And his van has to stop every 20 yards so the engine can get its breath back

I was going to say that he must have right booted it at that point and then realized the same as you that the van probably wasn't up to it......

the charger is independent of the turbo. it's a different lump bolted on. think it's called an altermotor.

Think this is going of topic can we go back to the opening post which is all about Tels ingenious way of coding

Reply to EICR Codes in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock