Discuss EICR Help................................ in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Baker1988

-
Arms
Reaction score
Just a quick question I have been helping with doing eicr's for the past few weeks to get use to them and they said tomorrow I will be doing one on my own and (which I assume will be checked after) as it will be next door to the one he will be doing. but I am unsure about 1 thing really! If the tails are smaller that say 25mm let's say they are 16 with a 10mm earth and you can not get access to the main cut out to see what rating it is what would you put? Would you say there fine as there is no way the house or flat will even pull 60 or 70 amps and leave it at that or would you code it and say they need upgrading? Or would you put something else? I'm unsure what to put as the main fuse could be 60A so would be fine?

Reply to EICR Help................................ in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Just come across this on the web from a so called expert company: Most common items that fail an EICR, What Landlords need to know before booking...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Been asked to quote an EICR on a fairly large installation. Approx. 400 circuits that are a mixture of single and 3 phase. This is across...
Replies
Views
On a Eicr on agreed limations of iinpections what do you normally put And what percentage do you test at..
Replies
Views
Good day. First time poster. We recently had an electrician perform the EICR, as this is a newly purchased property I thought'd I would have the...
Replies
Views
Hello there. I've been looking around here and found some conflicting information. I have a question if I may ask. I had an electrician come over...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock