Discuss EICR, why oh why! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Amp David

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
Why have section 7 - 'observations and recommendation for actions to be taken', when we now have 4 pages of 'inspection schedule'.

Also this further investigation required tick box. Am I right in saying that if you've identified something as a deviation, then no need to tick as you've identified the problem already?:cry_smile:

Thanks for any advice

Reply to EICR, why oh why! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Folks it seems that we now have Issue 7 of the BPG#4 on EICR. Trying to compare them shows only minor changes, but those of note are: Page 9...
Replies
Views
Next door neighbour .Single mother 2 young kids . Been there 6-7 years .landlady is super reluctant to ever communicate no matter what the issue ...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme Fraudulent EICR, who to contact?
I hope somebody can help me here, I really need some advice on who to complain to in this situation please: Hello, So after months of chasing my...
Replies
Views
I had the first EICR done on my flat last week, which failed with some C2s for having an older (2001) plastic consumer unit with no RCDs, but...
Replies
Views
Landlord has had an EICR done on the property as is required under the new PRS legislation, got a copy of the report and I'm not overly impressed...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock