Discuss Elecsa assesment passed in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

B

BES

Hi all,
Passed assesment today with Elecsa got A no observations,no non-conformaties he even wants me to email him pics of job so he can use them as a example of how a consumer unit change should be done !!!!:redface:.Had guy called Peter Meakin really nice chap put me at ease. Ask quite a few questions on BS7671 and building regs, refered to books couple of times but no problem. Ze,pfc,psc and Rcd tests few more question on testing ask how to do RFC. Job done.Well me and my big head says thank for the advice given by people on the prep for assesment.Going have 1 or 3 stellas now birthday:happybday: tommorrow,christmas:santa5: sunday not a bad week.Dont Think ill be sober:54::rolleyes2: till 2012 .lol
Have a good one everyone
cheers
neil

Thanks davey
Ill post pics when ive took some. He was well impresed that i use wago din rail conectors in a adaptable box to extend cables, he'd never seen them used before.

Thanks davey
Ill post pics when ive took some. He was well impresed that i use wago din rail conectors in a adaptable box to extend cables, he'd never seen them used before.
Yes, I have seen them looks interesting. Always crimp in large trunking if I have to extend but I would like to see your idea in practice.

If you are still in any way sober, well done!
Good pass nice to get an A pass with no non conformances, give you confidence for the future, which I hope will be good for you.

That's a Nice tidy installation...

I think i might of taken that PVC trunking across the top of both of those panels myself, would of hidden that gaping hole and the cables. Don't they do end caps for that type of PVC trunking??

yeh end cap on other end of trunking, when cover is on board gap is covered by board and yes it needs a bit of mini trunking lid to cover gap to ceiling. was going to original run trunking above board and box but this ment cables would not reach the din rail for connectors.

That is a lovely board.

I like what you do with the earths and neutrals.

I have my assessment in January so I am going to copy your style a little if you don't mind.

It looks really good, very impressive.

thanks la poste
good luck with your assessment . i was bricking it but had a really nice chap who put me at ease straight away then once the nerves go it is even quite enjoyable:17:

Hi
Could you tell me where you got those dinrail connectors? denmans have stop doing them and no where else seems to do that sort.
cheers
adam

Get connectors are wago germany company. I use wagobox stockist they do most of the range.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Elecsa assesment passed in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock