Discuss Elecsa assesment in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Elecsa assesment {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

On you then .....................congrats they don't get any easier do they and you think they would.

your not wrong there , felt like a little boy outside the headmasters office ,then a contestant on mastermind lol

When I switched from NICEIC to ELECSA the original assement was really easy, then at my yearly one the guy was a real ...........well no other word for it T**T. When I called them after it was over they told me thay had other complaints about him seems he wanted to be on the fast track course for promotion, I think he lasted 4 months.

Hi Nick im due for 2nd assesment with elecsa around 20th feb but find they are taking payment on 10th jan 6 weeks before i joined and then was eligible for membership. when contacting them im told there is a 6 week waiting time for assesment and have to pay in advance,has this happened to you as effectively i have had 10 .5 months membership

Hi Nick im due for 2nd assesment with elecsa around 20th feb but find they are taking payment on 10th jan 6 weeks before i joined and then was eligible for membership. when contacting them im told there is a 6 week waiting time for assesment and have to pay in advance,has this happened to you as effectively i have had 10 .5 months membership

no mate your covered for 12 months you'll find the certificate you are given will have the dates you passed your assessement on and the date it expires on i shouldnt worry , my payment went out mid december and i shouldnt have had my assesment till 15th of jan it was brought forward due to the snow befor xmas , good luck mate

no mate your covered for 12 months you'll find the certificate you are given will have the dates you passed your assessement on and the date it expires on i shouldnt worry , my payment went out mid december and i shouldnt have had my assesment till 15th of jan it was brought forward due to the snow befor xmas , good luck mate
Mine ran out mid december, but because of snow and other problems, they re booked me twice and got a confirmed date of 25th jan. Luckily they said im still covered until then.

Reply to Elecsa assesment in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock