Discuss Elecsa forms in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have my Elecsa assesment next Thursday and wondered if anyone had the sample forms they send you on download? mainly the complaints form, risk assesment and the health and safety

cheers!

Hi mate, are you a sole trader? If so, the risk assessments and health and safety you don't actually need, but it's best to have them. You may get brownie points for doing it, though, but all you have to do is fill in the existing health and safety thing they sent you, and get the risk assessment thing, scan it, and put your company's name where it says 'place company name here'. If you can't do it PM me your company name and an email address and I'll send one to you.

The complaints thing, all I did on the first year was copy what they send you into a notepad about 10 times... I have a spreadsheet now, but doing it in a notepad will do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry mate, didn't read your post right, why do you want them on download? I can send you scans if that's any good (will be jpgs)

health and safty form you can down load from the HSE website , i down loaded it when i first joined elecsa ,i just write on it revued and date it every years just befor my assesment , im a sole trader too so dont realy need it but as rocker says its brownie points ,have you checked the elecsa web site on public down loads could be on there im not sure

stopped going to quizes as a freind kept comming and showing off, mark labett he then went on to tv as a chaser on tv thingy the chase and is know living as a tennant.

Tracey Morgan the name does ring a bell, don't know where from though.

I ain't been to a quiz for a while. The last one I did in the Lyceum I got very drunk and childish, and when we all had to swap our papers to mark them I just ticked every answer and wrote stuff like 'these guys are probably gay' all over the paper.... me and my mate then made a sharp exit when we realised we had to give the papers back to the teams that wrote them lol!

Hi everyone,

I have my Elecsa assesment next Thursday and wondered if anyone had the sample forms they send you on download? mainly the complaints form, risk assesment and the health and safety

cheers!

If you do a search on this site you should find a zipped up file you can download (which I posted last week) which is a risk assessment form I created - all you'll need to do is unzip and add your "trading name"

Hi mate, are you a sole trader? If so, the risk assessments and health and safety you don't actually need, but it's best to have them. You may get brownie points for doing it, though, but all you have to do is fill in the existing health and safety thing they sent you, and get the risk assessment thing, scan it, and put your company's name where it says 'place company name here'. If you can't do it PM me your company name and an email address and I'll send one to you.

The complaints thing, all I did on the first year was copy what they send you into a notepad about 10 times... I have a spreadsheet now, but doing it in a notepad will do.

cheers mate. I've managed to find a risk assesment on here so will fill my details in and do what you said for the rest

Reply to Elecsa forms in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock