Discuss ELECSA wait time? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

sparkdog

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi,Does anyone know what the average wait time is for ELECSA after you have paid them?I don't fancy having to wait for weeks after shelling out £400+.Thanks,sparkdog.

It doesnt matter who you pay.

They are all around 4 to 5 weeks, although most of the time with initial assessments, more often than not you can get offered cancellations which can drop it down to around a week.

Doesnt always happen tho.

Thanks Jason,That sounds a bit better I don't fancy having to wait weeks before I can advertise and recoup my layout.They did say I could go on a cancellation list for another £20.00.Regards,Sparkdog.

Thanks Jason,That sounds a bit better I don't fancy having to wait weeks before I can advertise and recoup my layout.They did say I could go on a cancellation list for another £20.00.Regards,Sparkdog.

Seems to be money at every turn. Its an expensive game this sparkying business

i done mine with napit and i chose the fast track option its a bit extra. but it was quick took 12days for me to do my assessment. from when i sent my application of.

still waiting for my log in details to notify work tho. :(

Thats a bit cheeky, as when i had my initial assessment i just accepted the date they sent.

Barely a few days went by and i had a phone call and was offered the cancellation, no extra charge.

can you guys remember what questions you were asked when you had your assessment with elecsa. i am thinking of joining elecsa but worried that i might not know enough, as i have only just qualified and i have limited experience, and knowlede aaahhhhh

Don't worrk about the questions as you can refer to your books should you need to, just make sure you know where to find the relevant information.

I had an assessment with Elecsa, when they phoned to arrange my assessment I was advised that its about 6week waiting list. but they did say they'd had a cancellation and i could have had an assessment in just over a week (from date i paid). it's worth giving them a call and ask for a cancellation if you want to do it ASAP

can you guys remember what questions you were asked when you had your assessment with elecsa. i am thinking of joining elecsa but worried that i might not know enough, as i have only just qualified and i have limited experience, and knowlede aaahhhhh

every things in your books that you'll need to know. when i was assessed i started to panic. i knew the answers but wanted to double check in the books...my mind went blank and i couldnt find pages for love nor money but the guys from Elecsa are TOP blokes. they will point you in the right direction if you get stuck, they dont ask you trick questions...they are not stuck up or intimidating. they are understanding and friendly.

i got the impression that they dont expect you to know everything inside and out but they want to know you are safe and have the ability to find the answers for when your unsure.

ask the guys on here i found them really helpful when i needed there advise.

Reply to ELECSA wait time? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net