Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Electric center

Discussion in 'Business Related' started by sxsparky, Feb 17, 2012.

Discuss Electric center in the Business Related area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. sxsparky

sxsparky Guest

what do you lot think of electric centers prices? are they part of eddys?

2. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Top Poster Of Month

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    no, they're worcester, same as plumb center, the prices are very competitive. i use them almost exclusively, but they are not geared up for some of the industrial stuff.

3. Phil

Phil Guest

they are part of the Eddies group now. they were sold off by the wolseley group last year. tbh it depends who you are served by that depends what discount you get. tbh I use them all the time for my bits and i get some really good disscount on all my gear.

4. sxsparky

sxsparky Guest

so can you use your account at both edmonsons and electric centre?

5. Phil

Phil Guest

not sure mate. the ec are in the eddy fam now so it might be worth asking them. also depends if its just a local ac or nationwide

6. mogga

mogga Just me Electrician's Arms

They are still undergoing restructuring and running as 2 seperate entities till this is complete Probably in the future where an Eddies and E.C. are close enough to eachother one will close BUT where they are well seperated they will probably stay open