Discuss Electric window motor for Seat Ibiza 2005 in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi,
My drivers side electric window motor (and electric mirror adjuster) no longer works - I am told water got into it so it is not repairable. As it is a rare model (6Q1 959 801C) for which no replacements are available, I purchased an alternative 6L1 959 801 motor and fitted it. Unfortunately it has totally different electrical connections. Does anyone know which pins on the new motor I should be wiring from the which pins in the old one? The original motor also controller the passenger window, but I don't mind if that function is lost, I would just like to wire up the drivers side window (and, if possible, the electric mirror - but that is less important, since If I can open the window I can always adjust it manually)..

Thanks

Reply to Electric window motor for Seat Ibiza 2005 in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

My GF's daughter's 2010 four-door Elantra had a broken window regulator at the front passenger door. I replaced it. To do so, I had to disconnect...
Replies
Views
I purchased a house that has a really cool 12v halogen setup where two wires are suspended across the ceiling in two different locations, and each...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice from the wider audience / those who may have done similar before. I entered the game a bit later / in a non...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in Mexico, where I have a small, un-official trailer park on my property. The property is serviced by my privately owned, 650amp...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock