Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, woud you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Electrical Contractor Needed - Various Sites (London, Manchester, Newcastle) in the Looking for Commercial Electricians? area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Randr

Randr New EF Member

Hi Guys,

I hope you can help. We are a Principal Contractor working in the commercial re-fit and shopfitting industries. We are a small concern that have recently found ourselves picking up some nice fitouts throughout the country and the electrician we have been using are unable to cope with the workload.
    So i am looking to make contact with an electrician/electrical contractor who would be interested to pick up the slack and take on some fitouts.

The jobs last 5-9 weeks with the sparks normally only onsite 30% of the time. My preference is for price work but the lighting would be free issued.
    The jobs would be a complete fit-out including testing, commissioning and certification (so you will need suitable accreditation) and would need to be costed off fit-out drawings/photos.

PM me for details.

Thanks for reading!