Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Electrical Improver looking for work Cambridgeshire area. in the Electricians Looking for Work / Jobs area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. adamgaskin

adamgaskin EF Member

I'm an electrical improver with c&g 2330, 17th ed and course c with own tools looking for any company/lone wolf that needs a hand from time to time. Need to get experience and build up my portfolio to complete my NVQ. Am currently employed full time so hoping to get work on weekends if any of you are crazy enough to work weekends. Happy to work for low rate (travel expenses) in order to build up experience and am a hard grafter (military) so I won't waste your time.

Hope to hear from someone.
    Thanks, Adam.

2. Leighton

Leighton New EF Member

Business Name:
    First Electrical Ltd
    HI i'm Leighton from www.firstelectrical.org

3. adamgaskin

adamgaskin EF Member

Hi Leighton it says on your website that your firm is mostly based around Bristol and the West Country